Many artists have shown an interest in the People of the Heath project and Petersfield Museum is keen on developing art projects and exhibitions with them.
For documentary purposes, the Museum is particularly interested in the following types of artwork to be used on the project website, the final monograph of the project, the guide book and the museum archive:
- Artist impressions of historical environments
- Photographs and drawings of archaeological finds
- Production of replica vessels
- Filmic documentation of the entire project
- Sketches and photographs of the various stages of the project
Other ideas, including working with schools and community groups, will be welcome as well. If you are interested in becoming involved, please contact the curator at the Petersfield Museum (email@example.com). If you want to work with schools or community groups, the partnership will be led by Rosalind Norrell, the Museum’s Education and Outreach Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).